RPMF HUBLESS PIPES & FITTINGS:-
- As per ISO 6594
- As per IS 15905:2011
- As per EN 877
- A Stainless steel coupling with EPDM rubber as per Astm 1277
ADVANTAGES OF RPMF HUBLESS CAST IRON PIPES & FITTINGS:-
- Compact System : Hubless Couplings provide more compact arrangement. The great advantage of this System is that, it permits joints to be made in limited access areas.
- System Flexibility : The Couplings permit sufficient flexibility under adverse conditions, also allow pipe movement, building sway movement without breakage or joint leakage. Also it resist the vibrations and absorb shocks.
- Versatility : Hasselfree System, which can be used efficiently throughout, as per the requirement in adverse conditions also.
- Low Installation Cost : Since Pipes are available in longer lengths, and Couplings are used for jointing, which results in speed and efficiency of work, hence saves the cost.
- Less Wastage : Since Pipes & Fittings are Hubless, every inch of Pipe can be utilised by making Coupling Joints.
- Angular Deflection : Coupling Joints allow deflection in piping upto 5 deg.
- Easy to Handle : As compared to Hub Pipes these Pipes are very easy to handle.
- Hasselfree Installation : Installation of Hubless Cast Iron Pipes & Fittings has no added complications like Fire collars, Cladding, Additional brackets, Sound insulation, Expansion joints, Thermal limiters etc. unlike U-PVC Pipes.
- Flexi Reorientation : This System allows reorientation of Drainage System in future, since Couplings, Pipes & Fittings can be taken out and be reused any time.
- Hubless pipes & fittings are very durable, resistant to abrasion, noise transmission, vibrations & shocks, have low co-efficient of expansion and withstand high temperature extreme .
EASY INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:-
RANGE & SIZES :-
- Nominal Dia – 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm
- Length – 300mm to 3000mm
Special fittings can be supplied according to customer specifications.