You won't find a better selection of flare fittings anywhere on the Internet. It is important to use flare fittings when you are dealing with a lot of water pressure going through a pipe or are dealing with high gas distribution. Flare fittings on the end of copper tubing should provide a strong connection to a fixed point with a threaded nipple. PlumbingSupply.com® is your source for hard-to-find fittings. And, as always, there is never a minimum purchase requirement.
Items 1-12 of 19
- Brass Flare NutAs low as $1.17
- Brass Flare x MIPS AdapterAs low as $1.57
- Brass Flare UnionAs low as $1.72
- Brass Flare Female Swivel NutAs low as $5.19
- Brass Flare TeeAs low as $4.27
- Brass Female x Male Flare AdapterAs low as $6.52
- Brass Flare CapAs low as $1.25
- Brass Female Flare x MIPS AdapterAs low as $8.34
- Brass Flare 90° ElbowAs low as $4.13
- Brass Flare x FIPS AdapterAs low as $2.66
- Brass Flare x FIPS 90° ElbowAs low as $3.98
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.