- Flanges Available for Sale in Sizes 1/2″ to 60″ (DN15~DN1500)
- Pressure Rating: 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500 Class
- Flanges Manufactured in Various Standards & Specifications including ANSI/ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN 1092-1 Flange, JIS Flange
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Types of Flanges: Weld Neck Flange, Threaded / Screwed Flange, Slip on Flange, Socket Weld Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Blind Flange
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of flanges with precision machining facilities. We produce steel flanges as per ANSI B16.5, DIN Standard and EN1092-1 in size range of 1/2” to 60” NPS. We can also produce and supply carbon steel flanges, stainless steel flanges and alloy steel flanges for high pressure and high temperature applications. We produce flanges in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
Our manufacturing process for flanges includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of flanges.
Flanges are generally made from forged carbon, alloy and stainless steel bar stock. The raw materials used for manufacturing steel flanges include raw round bar of diameter size 20~400mm OD.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Steel Flanges?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Pipe Flanges
- Best Prices For Flanges Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Steel Flanges is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Flanges – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Flanges and/or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.