WoodRiver Dust Connection - DWV PVC Pipe To 4" Dust Port Adapter Fitting
Unique adapter allows you to connect most 4” dust collection fittings like elbows, tees, wyes and blast gates to most light-weight 4” DWV (drain, waste, vent) PVC pipe commonly available at...
Item 163730Model YW1062
Item 153982Model YW1134
Item 144654Model W1075
Item 163998Model Z-86
Item 85O11Model YW1017
Item 146489Model YW1087
Item 172001Model YW1137
Item 151292Model 151292
Item 143660Model 143660
Item 85O09Model YW1004
Unique adapter allows you to connect most 4” dust collection fittings like elbows, tees, wyes and blast gates to most light-weight 4” DWV (drain, waste, vent) PVC pipe commonly available at home-centers.
- Connect most 4” dust collection fittings to most common 4” DWV PVC pipe
- Tapered 4” ID end fits over 4” port found on many dust collection fittings
- Small diameter end slides inside most 4” DWV PVC pipe
- Durable, abrasion resistant construction
- Size: Smaller side outside diameter approximately 4.000 inches
- Construction: ABS Plastic
- (1) WoodRiver Dust Connection - DWV PVC Pipe To 4" Dust Port Adapter Fitting
Correctly Works on Jet Dust Collectors
I have the Jet DC1100M and this connector is one that fits the 4 inch collector so that I can swap hoses quickly. Others were slightly too small (even though the other items also said they were 4" connectors) and fell off even if you jammed them on. This one smoothly goes on but is tight enough to ensure great suction. I imagine any Jet Dust Collector with the 4 inch ports would work fine with these. Sometimes it's maddening to get the exact right 4" connector as they are all not standardized.
This works as it should. The only bummer is that you actually need to use these. Any fitting, be it a "y" or a "t" or gate you will need two of these. Price adds up quickly!
I would buy this product again.
I use it my dust collection system.