- About Us
- Crack Filling
Corrugated HDPE Pipe Available in Single or Double Wall in Central, PA
Types of HDPE Pipes Available
- Single wall or double wall
- Perforated (for subsurface drainage applications) or Non-Perforated (solid pipe)
- Couplers, end sections, and elbows available
Items marked with "x" are currently stocked at our York office, while all other items are available to order.Call 717.792.0284 to Order Place Your Order
Single Wall HDPE
* All single wall pipe is heavy duty DOT Grade
* Couplers sold separately
* Available Fittings include Tees, Wyes, Reducers, and Elbows
* Perforated Pipe is available with polyester knit filter (sock)
|4"||100' or 250'||x||x||x|
Double Wall SLHDPE
* Heavy duty corrugated pipe, with smooth interior
* Both AASHTO Grade Resins & Recycled Grade Resins are Available
* Comes in 20 foot sections
* Each 20 foot section includes one bellend
|Size||Non-Perforated||Perforated||Couplers||Flared End Sections||Elbows|
|6"||x||x||x||22 1/2°, 45°, 90°, Tee|
|8"||x||x||x||22 1/2°, 45°, 90°, Tee|
|10"||x||x||x||22 1/2°, 45°|
|12"||x||x||x||x||22 1/2°, 45°, 90°, Tee|
|15"||x||x||x||22 1/2°, 45°, 90°, Tee|
|18"||x||x||x||22 1/2°, 45°, 90°, Tee|
|24"||x||x||x||22 1/2°, 45°, 90°, Tee|
What is HDPE Pipe?
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Pipe is a heavy-duty corrugated pipe used for storm sewers, culverts, storm water storage, and water quality management. HDPE corrugated pipe is quickly becoming the go-to choice among contractors, engineers and customers for a wide variety of applications, including those in oil, mining, agricultural, landfill, HVAC, marine, industrial and municipal projects.
Due to its many beneficial qualities, HDPE pipe has long been used as an abrasion-resistant material in mining applications. Because storm pipes are required to transport a number of hazardous chemicals, it's essential that they do not leak. HDPE corrugated storm pipes achieve leak resistance with heat fusion. Additionally, HDPE pipes consist of self-restrained joints and do not require thrust blocks or restraint harnesses except where the pipe itself adheres to a non-polyethylene system.
HDPE double wall corrugated pipe also offers a more environmentally friendly footprint because it has a long lifespan and is chemical and corrosion-resistant, non-toxic and ideal for trenchless installation methods.
Other advantages of choosing double wall corrugated HDPE pipe for your next project include:
- Superior flow characteristics: HDPE pipe can maintain a high flow coefficient throughout its service life of 50 to 100 years. Because it's smoother than cast iron, ductile iron, steel or concrete, a smaller diameter HDPE pipe can produce the same volumetric rate at equivalent pressures.
- Reduced installation costs: HDPE pipes allow for a bending radius of 20 to 25 times the outside diameter of a pipe. High-density polyethylene pipe systems require fewer fittings than other systems and can be welded into leak-free pipe runs, providing businesses with substantial savings on equipment and labor.
APPLICATIONS OF DOUBLE WALL CORRUGATED PIPE
HDPE storm pipes are commonly used for agricultural, residential, highway, golf course and farm applications.
Other applications of HDPE corrugated pipe include:
- Irrigation: Sprinkler irrigation including crops, lawns and gardens; flood irrigation such as suction and delivery pipes in pump sets; drip irrigation including nurseries, orchards and plantations
- Water supply: Service pipes, water mains, distribution and potable water supplies
- Electrical installations: Conduits for cables
- Ducting: Extraction of fumes, telecommunication, and air conditioning and refrigeration
- Sewage and industrial effluent disposal: Sanitary systems, domestic sewage systems; fertilizer and petrochemical industries
- Drainage pipes: Sub-soil water, waste and water mains, and surface and rainwater
What are the benefits of HDPE Pipe?
- Durability - This pipe is highly resistant to abrasion, corrosion, chemicals, and soil & sewage conditions
- Economics - This pipe is light and manufactured in long lengths, allowing you to save significantly on installation costs
- Life Cycle - Users can expect a service life of at least 100 years in most typical drainage applications
- Superior Hydraulics
- HDPE Coil Pipe.pdf
- HDPE Installation.pdf
- HDPE Perforation Guide.pdf
- HDPE Specification.pdf
- Recycled Grade Polyethylene Pipe.pdf
Q.Can I place orders with my credit card?
Yes, customers can pay with a credit card. Call 717.792.0284 now if you're ready to place your order.
Q.Can I arrange to pick up from your store/warehouse by a private freight company?
Yes, we offer our own freight options, but if you want to set up your own pickup or freight arrangements, that is an option also.
Q.Do you accept credit card for international orders?
No, we do not accept Credit Cards for international orders.
Q.Can you ship orders internationally?
No, we do not ship orders internatonally or take any international orders at this time.
Contact Daniel B. Krieg For A Quote
Please contact Daniel B. Krieg, Inc. by filling out the form below, or by calling us at one of our locations.