- Hard alloy stem head and seat with good anti-corrosion and anti-abrasion performance.
- Long service life.
- Accurate flow rate adjustment.
- Locking device on stem thread to make sure theflow rate would never change optionally after adjustment
- Easy to check the choke readings
- Convenient to adjust the flow rate.
Wellhead Choke Valve
The choke valve is a type of control valve which is designed to accurately control the flow rate of the wellhead and X-mas tree, in addition to regulating surface pressure in the pipeline, so that the pressure in the pipeline doesn’t affect the flow rate.
Shengji produces two types of API-compliant choke valves, i.e. a positive choke valve and an adjustable choke valve, both fitted with anti-abrasion and anti-corrosion features, and capable of meeting varied oil/gas production requirements.
|Rated working pressure(psi)||2000~15000|
|Nominal diameter(in)||2 9/16, 3 1/8|
|Temperature class||LU, Y|
|Material class||AA BB EE FF|
|Production specification level||PSL2 PSL3|
|Performance rate||PR1 PR2|