Carbon Steel Swage Nipples
Line Pipe Swages
- Nominal Pipe Size range 1⁄8 – 8 NPS (6 – 200 DN)
- Manufactured from A106 Gr. B seamless pipe or hex bar and processed in accordance to ASTM A234 Gr. WPB
- Choice of material depends upon size and reduction
- Available in standard, extra heavy, double extra heavy or schedule 160
- End finishes available: NPT, weld beveled, squared cut (for socket weld) or grooved
- Available concentric and eccentric
- 1" (25mm) and smaller are made from hex bar
- 11⁄4" (32mm) and larger are made from pipe
- Material Grade WPB (ASTM A234 - Line Pipe)
- Material Grade J-55, K-55, L-80, N-80 (API 5CT - Oil Country Sizes)
Anvil’s J.B. Smith Brand is the leading manufacturer of oil country tubular fittings, swages and bull plugs — all meeting API specifications. Offering tubing nipples, casing nipples as well as a full line of traditional line pipe and oil country threads in every schedule, J.B. Smith is the resource for all your oil field needs.
Anvil also stocks all oilfield products in Scotchkote 134 or Corvel 1660. Anvil coated products have 100% traceability, ISO Approved, Nace standards #1 (Corvel 1660) and the Anvil logo on all thread protectors.