- Service & Support
Warren Controls Series 3800 E-Ball Rotary Control Valve
E-Ball Rotary Control Valve
Warren Controls Series 3800 Rotary Globe Control Valves incorporate the time-tested and proven Eccentric-Segmented Ball design (E-Ball), combining exceptionally tight control and rangeability (100:1), with superior trim wear characteristics inherent with the eccentric design. Available as completely automated valve assemblies with the highest quality actuators and accessories available or as bare stem product ready for your automation needs, the 3800 Series comes in a wide variety of standard options for body/trim materials and construction builds, from Class IV to Class VI shut off. The ever-popular TTZ Ceramic Trim is an off-the-shelf choice for erosive or corrosive fluids and a vast array of custom alloys can be selected for custom construction, engineered to your specific application needs.
â¢ 2-Way rotaryÂ
Â Â Â -flow to open
Â Â -flow to close
- Eccentric E-ball plug provides exceptional modulating control with 100:1 rangeability.
- One-piece straight thru body Compact package with streamlined flow passage yields high Cvâs
handling greater flow capacities.
- Body materials Standard body materials are WCB steel and CF8M stainless steel. Bodies available custom
cast in other specialized alloys: Hastelloy B & C, Zirconium, Titanium, Alloy 20, CD4MCuâ¦
- Trim components Durable rugged plug and seat construction shuts off tightly without deforming plug arms or
employing thin ball seals.
- Trim materials TTZ ceramic and Alloy 6 trim promote long dependable service life in applications controlling
erosive and hard to handle fluids. 316 stainless steel trim, PEEK & TFE soft seat trim available
for non-erosive service.
- Forward or reverse flow direction Choice of forward flow (flow-to-open) or reverse flow (flow-to-close) directions maximizes flexibility in meeting application requirements.
- Reduced ports 1, 2, & 3 sizes reduced trim available. Provides flexibility in matching
valve size to flow requirements.
- ISO 5211 parallel square shaft ISO standard interface. Allows for broad range of actuators.
Thru- or split-shaft Choice of one-piece thru-shaft or two-piece split-shaft maximizes flexibility in meeting
- Shaft, drive pin, plug connection Eliminates backlash. Assures minimum dead band and hysteresis.
- Oversized bearings and shafts Ideal for high pressure drops.
- Extension bonnet Allows for wide range of temperature applications