The general term for steel materials with strong wear resistance, wear-resistant steel is the largest amount of wear-resistant materials today. There are many types of wear-resistant steel, which can be roughly divided into high-manganese steel, medium and low alloy wear-resistant steel, chromium-molybdenum silicon-manganese steel, cavitation-resistant steel, wear-resistant steel and special wear-resistant steel. Some general alloy steels such as stainless steel, bearing steel, alloy tool steel and alloy structural steel are also used as wear-resistant steel under specific conditions. Because of their convenient source and excellent performance, they are also used in the use of wear-resistant steel A certain percentage.
● AR400 abrasion resistant steel plate
● AR450 abrasion resistant steel plate
● AR500 abrasion resistant steel plate
● AR600 abrasion resistant steel plate
There are several different wear-resistant steels on the market.
Each steel has a specific Brinell hardness value, because hardness is one of the most important factors to improve wear resistance.
While other steels may be more considered in the manufacture of tensile strength and toughness.
A common wear-resistant steel is AR400.
"400" indicates the Brinell hardness value.
AR450 and AR500 are similar to AR400, except that their Brinell hardness values are higher.
Although the Brinell hardness value of AR400 is lower, its formability is higher.
All three wear-resistant steels are used in mining equipment, cement pouring, forming equipment, excavating equipment and conveyor systems.
● We can provide factory price with trading company services
● We control production quality very strictly to keep none compensation
● We guarantee 24 hours response and 48 hours solution providing service
● We accept small order quantity before formal cooperation
● We offer good quality with reasonable price, faster delivery with better payment terms
● We have professional teams and the factory
● It's very important for a company to be honest in the process of trading and so do we
Established in 1998, Runfei Steel Group has developed into a large-scaled enterprise, located in the city of Tianjin, which is the economic center and major port in north China. With convenient transportation advantage of Tianjin, intellectual marketing network, powerful system of storage, processing and distribution, and good reputation, Runfei has successfully set up between miles and clients.
Q1. What kind of terms of payment?
A:T/T, L/C are available.
Q2. What grads of the product can you offer?
A:These products can be customized according to your requirement.
Q3. Is free sample available?
A:Yes, free sample is available
If you are interested in our products please contact me. My WhatsApp is +8617694942340, or you can fill in the feedback as below, I will contact you as soon as possible.