- Modular design with fewer parts required as well as commonality of parts for different sizes.
- Up to 11 Cv coefficients available in steps of 1.6 for each valve size.
- Only four parts required to rebuild the valve: seat, plug, body gasket and packing.
- TA-Luft / EPA Low Emissions self-adjusting PTFE V-ring packing as standard.
- Bonnet, yoke and body made of the same material for process compatibility.
Standard Industrial Applications
3241 - Globe Control Valve
Size: 1/2" to 12"
ANSI Class: 125 to 300
Std. Materials: Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Monel, Hastelloy, (Special Materials on Request)
Temperature Range: -325 to 842oF (-196 to 450oC)
The Type 3241 threaded seat globe valve is designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 300 pressure class rating. These general service applications include process events such as erosion, abrasion, corrosion, cavitation, and flashing found in most process control industries.
The Type 3241 has several standard options such as temperature extensions, metal bellows seals, heating jacket, high performance metal sealing trim, soft sealing trim, noise attenuation and cavitation prevention trim sets. In addition to these options the valves can be specialized to meet the exact process needs such as NACE version for sour gas service, cleaned for specific service (e.g. Oxygen, Chlorine, High Purity, etc.), or the pressure swing adsorption (PSA) design.
The Type 3241 can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
Want to Learn More?
Let us help you find the right product for your application.
1 (877) SAMSON8 (USA)
24 Hour Service & Maintenance
We're here to help
Write to us now